Chula Vista Woman's Club
The Chula Vista Woman’s Club was founded on July 13, 1913, by a group of 26 women. By September 1913, the membership had increased to 78 and Mrs. H.J. Penfold was the first President. By 1922, the ever-growing club membership knew it was time to consider buying property on which to build a clubhouse.
All About The Women Creating a Healthier Community of Chula Vista Residents
Chula Vista Woman’s Club continues to support the activities of the Chula Vista community with donations to a dozen charitable organizations in Chula Vista each year; raising money through Fashion Shows, Bunco Events, plus the annual Christmas Tea and Silent Auction. The impact of the Chula Vista Woman’s Club on the Chula Vista community in the last century has been considerable, and the same dedication to the Chula Vista community will continue throughout the next one hundred years as well.
Chula Vista Women's Club | 357 G Street, Chula Vista, CA 91910